The Health and Wellbeing Board brings together key partners from health and care organisations to work together to improve the health and wellbeing of local people.
The objectives of the board:
- Give every family the best start to life
- Ensure everyone is treated fairly, feels included and has the opportunity to fulfil their potential
- Enable everyone to take greater responsibility for their health and wellbeing
- Keep people healthier for longer and create the conditions for everyone to die with dignity
- Champion a preventative approach to ill-health and the wider factors that contribute to it
For further information, please visit Health and Wellbeing Board.