We work closely with partners including our the ambulance service, local hospitals and mental health services, Northumberland County Council, the Health and Wellbeing board, independent consumer champion Healthwatch Northumberland and other key stakeholders in the community and voluntary sector to develop the best approach to planning and buying healthcare.
- Northumberland launches new children and young people’s mental health support January 22, 2020
- New campaign is launched to tackle declining cervical screening rates January 21, 2020
- HPV stigma must end says Northumberland CCG January 20, 2020
- NHS gambling addiction service expands as new clinic opens in Sunderland January 9, 2020
- Region’s NHS launches major public awareness campaign in appeal for people to help our vital services by using them wisely December 20, 2019