We work closely with partners including our the ambulance service, local hospitals and mental health services, Northumberland County Council, the Health and Wellbeing board, independent consumer champion Healthwatch Northumberland and other key stakeholders in the community and voluntary sector to develop the best approach to planning and buying healthcare.
- Clean bill of health for Northumberland GP practices July 19, 2019
- NHS Northumberland CCG achieves ‘Good’ rating July 11, 2019
- Are you a woman aged between 24 and 69 living in the North East or North Cumbria? June 25, 2019
- New Northumberland MSK and pain service announced June 11, 2019
- Northumberland scheme could prevent up to 66 strokes May 10, 2019