Our vision focuses on the delivery of integrated services designed to meet the needs of our local people. We are committed to engaging with communities, using real experiences to shape our services. We aim to connect as many services as possible to improve continuity and make it easier for you to receive the best quality care.
Our four objectives:
- Ensure that we makes best use of all available resources
- Ensure the delivery of safe, high quality services that deliver the best outcomes
- Create joined up pathways within and across organisations to deliver seamless care
- Deliver clinically led health services that focus on individual and wider population needs which are based on evidence
Our local system is transforming
Many of the traditional boundaries between providers and commissioners are being removed in response to integrated care approaches. While our key focus is on improving the financial picture, we have continued to meet our statutory responsibilities. We work closely with our healthcare partners to make real improvements in both clinical pathways and patient experience.
We have been working as part of the System Transformation Board with the aim of:
- Leading and enabling the delivery of clinically and financially stable care services in Northumberland
- Connecting the health and social care system to deliver care focused on an outcomes framework
- Enabling a shift from secondary to primary and community care, in the best interests of the person
Overall, our vision is to:
Ensure that the highest quality integrated care is provided, in the most effective and sustainable way, by the most appropriate professional to meet the needs of the people of Northumberland.
Our transparency regarding public funds
Being open and transparent in everything that we do is part of our vision and values.
As part of the Government’s commitment to improve transparency with regards to public funds, we are required by HM Treasury to publish details of all individual invoices, grant payments and expense payments over £25,000. This data is published monthly in arrears, from April 2013.
Copies of the Over £25k report are available in excel/csv format, if you require a copy in either of these formats please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the national ‘opening up’ Government initiative, please go to data.gov.uk